Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Woo hoo!!

Hi!! Oh my God I have to share with you the reason why I'm so happy!!

I designed a new Raggedy Ann and in a matter of hours it was trending number five on Craftsy's paid patterns. By the time I got up it had gone to number three!!

I know it's probably not a big deal but for me it is because it's the first time I have one of my patterns be so popular. It took some time for me to actually DECIDE to make patterns and sell them. I was afraid they wouldn't be interesting or cute enough.

It's so funny that the first version of Ann and Andy have been my most successful patterns to date. That's why I was a bit apprehensive about making a new one and it not been of much interest. Man was I wrong!! This one turned out to be even more popular than the first one!

I will be making on Andy since they're twins and can't be away from each other for too long :p.  For now all I want to say is THANK YOU for your continued support, thank you for your wonderful comments and encouragement. As a designer that means the world to me because my inspiration comes from your love.
You can get the pattern at 50% off until Friday from my Etsy shop or my Craftsy <====. I will be back with more new things and freebies soon. Until then, bye! <3







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment